Monday, July 13, 2009

A Lesson for Logan (Friday 7/10/09)

Tonight Logan broke both of his sandals! They were the generic Teva-type sandals with the velcro straps. I had been noticing he would bend the front part back on itself and stand on them. On more than one occasion, I told him to stop because he would break them. Then tonight while helping Scott change the oil on the van, he broke them.

I was so upset with him! I decided that he was going to have to pay for his next pair. Thankfully, I called a store that was having a sale and they had one pair in his size left. They were only going to be about $4!

I was excited about the sale but I also didn't want him to have to pay too much out of his bank to learn this lesson. Hopefully he doesn't think "it's no big deal" and takes care of this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment