Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 4 Misunderstood Plans-Wednesday (7-15-09)

This morning we went to the neighborhood tennis courts. Scott and I used to play tennis all the time when we lived in apartments, back in the day. But now, I could hardly get one in bounds! Then I hurt my shoulder (the one I hurt on the tubing trip the day before) and it was getting really hot. So we went next door and jumped in the pool. The boys swam the length of the pool and raced the width. Logan only won by one stroke! Malea played with her Ariel while Grace swam around in her ring.

The plan was to wear the kids out in the morning so they would all take good naps then off to Stone Mountain to sight see, shop and watch the night laser light show. Problem was the stupid Atlanta traffic! The kids didn't go down for naps til 2 and I didn't know we needed to leave at 3. It would have been fine for the boys, but the girls need a longer nap. So we decided to go the next night when we could plan better.

We waited for the kids to get up, then we went to mini golf. Wow! Another expensive venture, but we all had fun. Grace played around and didn't get bored til the 17th hole. Malea played with us the first half then just shot the first stroke on the rest of the holes. Carter is my good golfer and beat Logan. Scott and I tied! I never play as good as I did tonight!

We went back to the house and Scott grilled hot dogs, burgers and brats fro dinner. I don't know if I was super hungry or it just tasted wonderful, but it was a great meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment